„Time Management and Self-Organisation“ for trainees
- Your trainees know and follow the principles of office organisation.
- Your trainees know how to organise themselves more efficiently and work well-structured.
- Your trainees can handle their anxcieties and restraints and reflect their own work behaviour.
- Your trainees create their very own checklists during the workshop for further use in their daily work.
- Your trainees know how to use time management techniques.
- Your trainees obtain self-assurance for the daily requirements in their work.
Your trainees will meet:
Other trainees of various professions, who want to improve their time management and self-organisation.
Your trainees will learn about:
- how to define personal goals and how to think in goals
- approaches to decision-making
- the profits of prioritisation
- various methods of time management, e.g. Pareto Principle, Eisenhower Method, ABC analysis
- how to plan years, weeks, days
- constructive approach to stress
- how to identify and eliminate personal “time thieves” and stressors
- how to establish an individual work organisation including filing techniques and helpful tools, e.g. timetables, charts and check lists
- how to successfully shape information, organization, communication structures and transparency in a team
- how to control their time management
- how to stay focused
- how to organize themselves as trainees
- Trainees of all sectors
- Trainees of all grades
- experience and member oriented training
- comprehensible and compact imparting of knowledge
- reflexion of personal behavior
- according to number of members we offer video taping and feedback
Your investment in cost and time
We will be pleased to provide you with an individual offer according to your requirements. » contact